- Perform gap analysis to compare HQ's actual abilities and your desired needs.
- Find problems or challenges that you didn't realize existed.
- Determine how to customize HQ – focusing on the benefits and solutions that are the most relevant and most important.
- Identify the decision makers, who’s involved, what their roles are, what each of their needs, issues, and priorities are.
- Understand what each manager involved in the decision expects and how we might meet their expectations.
- We will work together as a team to define your onboarding project from start to finish.
- Clear communication methods will be established so project management is targeted to how you wish to receive and process information.
- At all times there will be clear milestones, due dates, and responsibilities.
- Weekly status meetings keep a open line of communication to discuss new ideas and address ongoing questions.
- HQ is extremely customizable. We will work together to configure it exactly how you want.
- Maximize your efficiencies with a system built how you want it—there are so many possibilities.
- To ensure we are a great fit, any gaps found during discovery will be implemented by our programming team.
- Unleash new possibilities, and discover HQ's most personal service.
- We have a robust set of tools and established best practices for migrating data from your current system to HQ.
- Our data migratons are all handcrafted, which allows us to have flexibility to solve any migration challenge.
- You are provided with a test site to see a preview of your data in HQ to mitigate launch risks.
- We do not launch until you approve the data has been converted properly.
- With HQUniversity you control the learning by working on the skills you choose with interactive online courses.
- Key people in your organization received advanced training prior to launch via webinars.
- When our team is onsite for launch, you will learn industry Best Practices from Coaching, Shadowing, Group and One-on-One training.
- Continue your education after go live with Sales, Marketing, Case Management, Licensing, Contracting, Commissions, Reporting, and even more free online classes at HQUniversity.